Flexibility and Expandability
- Feature an industrial PC-based universal platform
- Apply universal embedded OS(Windows Embedded Standard 7)
- Apply widely available hardware to promptly cope with technical glitches
Advanced User Interface
- 17” SXGA TFT LCD available with touch screen functions(1280 X 1024)
- Apply universal embedded OS(Windows Embedded)
- Apply virtual screens to check waiting vehicles on lanes
Reliable Establishment and Operation
- Develop a customized basis in accordance with multiple pricing policies at various sites
- Inspect equipment and devices on a regular basis
- Offer reasonable price. Save data up to 22,000 vehicles’ before forwarding when communication with the toll plaza server is disconnected
Twenty-two years ago, Samsung Electronics started the road and railroad transportations business. The department was transferred to Samsung SDS in 1998, and it was separated and became independent company on 2013 with a new name “S-Traffic”. Most of the executives and employees of S-Traffic worked in Samsung SDS and have business experience of 10 to 20 years. Also, the best professionals,
tangible and intangible assets like patents and business rights and ongoing projects were transferred from Samsung SDS to S-Traffic as well.
We provides smart traffic environment by developing, installing and implementing solutions and systems for manual toll collection system (TCS), Electronic toll collection system (ETCS) and traffic card payment.